Friday, August 9, 2013

Disney tag and blog party!

So! Amy is doing a... a.... semi blog party.

Basically all you have to do to participate is answer the questions, and, if you're up to it, write a post about something Disney. (favorite movie, character, villain, etc.)

She drew ^^ that!

Righty! So I'm just going to do the tag this time, and I'll see if I can think up something epic to do as the extra post. (don't be too excited, I might not be able to. lol.)

1.) What is your favorite Disney movie?
     Oohhh. Hmmm. Eh. Probably Tangled. It used to be Sleeping Beauty and Robin Hood, but Tangled is something else, man. lol


2.) Favorite Princess?
     Rapunzel. I can just relate to her so much! It's ridiculous  how much I relate to that girl. Yeah. 


3.) Least favorite princess?
     Ummmmm. I'm going to get so much hate for this. I really could never like Ariel... she was a bit of a... stinker.
4.) Do you like the drawn animation or the computer animated movies better?
     Oh, this one is hard. I actually can't choose. I think the drawn animation ones were probably cooler (it was all freaking drawn, people!) but the computer animation tends to have more detail. And... yeah. It's hard to decide.

5.) Favorite male character?
     To be fair, I'm going to do a list, because it's hard for the older male characters to stand up to Flynn. (since when have animated guys been so attractive?! As if it's not bad enough that I develop crushes on humans I will never meet... now the cartoon guys are awesome too? NOOO!!) Anyway, back to the question. Um. Probably top favorite is Flynn because he's Flynn. But after him are Robin Hood, Prince Phillip (he had the coolest cloak ever!) and Basil of Baker Street.




6.) In your opinion, who was the best villain?
     Oh, Maleficent, defo. She was epically villainous. The turning into a dragon thing was pretty freaking cool!


7.) What is your favorite Disney hairstyle? (I just had to ask that one!)
   

Actually, the newest princess, Anna, has cute hair too. I like her.


8.) What is your favorite story?
     Okay, in case you haven't figured it out yet, Tangled is probably my all time favorite princess movie. But that aside, I'm going to pick my second favorite and say.... Robin Hood... and Beauty and the Beast.

 

9.) Which one has the best romance?
     No contest.

10.) What is your favorite Disney song? *Mrhrhrhr* (Yeah, narrow it down to one!:)
       WHAT?! Uh.... Uh.... Uh..... Uh..........................

      Uhhh..... Uh.....

      Uhhhhh.... uh.... uh....
   

      Hmm. Gosh, this is hard! I'm not going to choose a Tangled one. I won't! I won't! Uh... (Okay, besides, "I see the Light"...)

I never thought I'd say this, but I really love "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan. (It could just be that I've been wanting to watch that lately, but that song is awesome. Donny Osmond sings it!) But it's so hard to choose because there are so many in so many different styles that I'm like... brain fried. lol.


11.) What is your favorite costume?
       Brave is Disney, right? I loved every one of her costumes. They were gorgeous. I love the colors, I love the style, I love the full skirts, I love every freaking thing about them. I'd adore to have a dress like that!

 

12.) Would you rather go to a ball with a midnight curfew or get lost in the forest and keep house for a bunch of dwarfs?
       Oh my gosh, does this even need asking? Dwarves! Duh! I'm so not the ball kind of girl. I mean, what looks nicer to you? This?

or this?

13.) Who is your favorite non-human character?
       


14.) Do you want adventure in the great wide somewhere or would you rather just be on an Island of your own?
       (I see what you did there.) I'll take the adventure first and then settle on my island, tanned and rested, and alone; surrounded by enormous piles of moneeeeeeeey!



15.) What Disney movie is the most likely to make you cry?
       Most of them do.






16.) What character do you most relate to?
        Rapunzel. She's... a lot like me. Only... braver? lol.


17.) What scene used to scare you the most?
       I'm not gonna lie. That part in Sleeping Beauty, where Maleficent turns into the dragon and Phillip's just like.... "Crud" used to scare the crap out of me.

Also the part in Cinderella when Stepmother looms out of the darkness. She's terrifying!

18.) Did you like Aurora's dress better in blue or pink?
       BLUE, DANG IT! It's way better blue.

19.) Have you seen The Great Mouse Detective?
       love it.


20.) What Disney movie, in your opinion, is the prettiest? Story aside, characters aside, what movie is just the most fun to look at?
       Brave had some pretty freaking awesome scenery.



On the other hand, so does Tangled. 





So yeah. Both of those. :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's about it, y'all. Man, those questions are freaking hard! But this is actually really fun. I need to rewatch so many of the old Disney movies. I've only seen Snow White once or twice and I barely remember it.

But seriously, you should check out Amy's posty, because it'cool and she'd love you to participate. Spread the word! Do the blog party! Whoooo!

And now, because I can't seem to get through a post without mentioning Supernatural.....



Yep. Those are mah boyz.

Byeee!


21 comments:

  1. Post ALL the Tangled things!!

    And Supernatural. Those are both funneh. I LOL'd over them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's scary how close Dean's eye color is to Rapunzel's. lol. :D

      Delete
  2. Must. Watch. The. Great. Mouse. Detective. Soon!!!

    Tangled is probably my favourite now too, I love the story, and the songs, and Flynn, and even Rapunzel, and it is fun.

    ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!

    Eh, yeah...I was wondering that as well. I thought Brave was Pixar, but they offically made her a Disney princess, so it would have to be Disney, right? But Pixar said it was the one which connected about 14 of their movies together. So....*gives them a shifty eyed look*

    aw, Dean has such pretty eyes. *Blink, blink.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's so fun!! And it's only like an hour and a half, so you'll be fine. lol.

      I know, I was never hugely fond of the Princesses in the movies, I always tended to like the secondary characters more. But Rapunzel was so sweet. I dunno. I cry every time I watch that movie. :D

      I think Disney and Pixar collaborated on it... I just don't know. Pixar has brought animated movies up from the floor. lol.

      Don't even get me started on his eyes, Jack. I will fangirl forever. They are quite beauteous though. lol

      Delete
  3. I loved this post. :) I have to say that Aladdin has always been my favorite {right below Robin Hood}. It's funny cause I don't care for Jasmine - I just stinkin' love Aladdin and the genie. :)

    Lol! I saw the "Dean - eyes of a disney princess" picture and laughed. It's a bit scary how close the eye color matches! I thought that was the end of the Supernatural stuff. Then I scrolled down a tad more and was so happy. :) I think I've pinning that Sam/Flynn picture before..... *grin*

    Her name is Anna??? Woah. That makes me happy. :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT ALADDIN? He was nice too! *sigh*

      Hehe, I was all geeking out about his eyes, and then I saw that picture, and showed it to everyone, and my whole family was just like, "You're weird." Hehe, have you watched any bloopers from Supernatural? Sometimes they get a little off color, but they're so funny.

      Yep!! I think she's Scandinavian

      Delete
    2. LOL! :D

      Yes I've watched the first three seasons of bloopers.....I really don't want to watch the others until I actually see the seasons. Same goes for the comic con panels. I've seen random bits here and there, but I don't want to watch the actual whole panels until after I finish Season 8. I'm sorry picky like that... :D

      Have you finished the first season yet?

      Anna

      Delete
    3. Haha, yeah. I don't want to watch too many clips, but sometimes, I can't help myself. ;) But yes, I'm actually in the process of emailing you about the first season. lol. Maaan. That cliffhanger.

      Delete
  4. LOL, the last one is hilarious! You do sound like a Repunzel. :) Wohoo Disney party!! PAAARTAAYYY!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm seeing a pattern here...TANGLED FOR THE WIN!! Oh, that hairstyle of Rupunzel's is just the best. With those flowers? AH. If only MY hair would do that (may need computer animation). Super fun answers to a great tag! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how much I love Tangled until I tried to answer all the questions truthfully and most of them were like, "Tangled. Tangled. Tangled. ..... Robin Hood.... Tangled."

      I just really want to figure out the hairstyle. lol

      Thank you loads, Cait, m'dear!

      Delete
  6. Wait a minute. Who is Anna? (Yes, I could just look it up, but I'd rather ask you :D) She looks like she has good taste in clothing and hairstyles.
    Hmmm. I may have to join this blog party. But those questions are REALLY HARD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Anna's brand new, her movie isn't even out yet. Um, she's from "Frozen", (which only has like a two second teaser trailer out.) I think she's.... Scandinavian?

      You should TOTALLY do it though. It's super fun, because it narrows you down to what you really love. LOL. :D

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! I'll have to check those trailers out. I love new and interesting Disney characters. Although I have to say, I wasn't sure I liked Tangled at first, (I'm crazy, I know!) but I love it now :) Maybe it was the animation that I had to get used to(?), I don't really know.

      Okay I'm definitely going to do it :) Keep an eye out! One of these next few days there may be a Disney post from me :)

      Delete
    3. Ah! How could you not like Tangled at first!? lol.

      Awesome, I shall be sure to watch for it. :)

      Cheers!

      Delete
  7. Wow! Pictures of Disney characters are amazing, made me think about my childhood days. Thanks for sharing this blog!! I would really like to have a Disney party on birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Disney always makes me a little nostalgic.

      Oooooooooh. That Disney party does look fun. :D

      Delete
  8. Your obsession with Tangled ... I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY! Gaaaaaahhh!!!

    This was a great post! I join you in loving MR IIIIIIII'LL! MAKE A MAAAAAAAAAAANNNN! OUT OF YOU-OU-OU! but my favourite Mulan song is probably You'll Bring Honour to Us All. Though I do so love A Girl Worth Fighting For .... and let's not forget the one she sings when she comes back from the matchmakers'! Last time I watched it it gave me goosebumps ... TO YOUTUBE!

    I've not written my own post yet .... but I'm not looking forward to making all those choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TANGLED!?! GET YOURSELF TO THE STORE AND RENT THAT MOVIE.

      lol it's a super fun song. The Honor To Us All one gets stuck in my head and drives me nutters, though. (LOL I think I could rock that song that she sings after the matchmakers... Reflection?)

      Those choices were diiiiifiiiiicult. Have fun

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.