Sunday, October 20, 2013

Grrrrrrrrr

Hallo there, me beauties.

It's day twenty!! Which means (drumroll) I'm two-thirds of the way through!

That means you awesome people


Only have to endure ten more days of this!

Cue happy dance.


I promise to not do another challenge like this for a very long time. *snicker*

Anyhoo.

The song for today is

A song you listen to when you're angry. 



When I get mad, I have two extremes. I have the "I HATE EVERYONE AND I'M GOING TO LET THEM KNOW THIS!" extreme, and I have the "go into my room and cry" extreme.

But either way, I feel very Rumpelstiltskin like.


And I tend to listen to loud, drummy music.

Nickelback tends to make me feel better pretty fast.


Good bye!

You guys rock.




5 comments:

  1. I love that Avengers cast photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i love their song, "Gotta be somebody" .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is awesome! One of my favorites, it's so freaking relatable. :D

      Delete
  3. Aw, thanks, Clair! :) I was feeling weird and giggly when I wrote this post, so it sort of showed through. XD

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.