Thursday, October 10, 2013

*Snores gently*

Day ten and I haven't missed a day!

*pats self on the back*

I'm such a good blogger.

So today, I must post "A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep".

Eh.

I tend not to fall asleep to music.

But if I ever did?

I'm pretty sure it would be something by George Winston.


I'm not saying the guy is a bad piano player! It's just... all his music sounds the same.

And it might be a little boring.

But there you go. You might like him. My mom does. But I still say he's boring.

And the Piano Guys are waaay better.

...................................................

Yep. That's all I've got tonight. I put off this post too long and now I'm tired.

Good night, y'all!

2 comments:

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.