I don't like Wednesdays.
They make me cranky.
Anyway, I was tagged by Jack! (hurray.) According to her blog, I have no choice, BUT to do this tag.
*smiles through clenched teeth.*
Actually, I enjoy tags, I'm just giving Jack a hard time, because we're friends. And that's what friends DO.
Pretty sure this is yet another Liebster Award. Tell eleven facts, answer eleven questions, make up eleven more questions, nominate eleven bloggers. (That last one never happens though.)
I dare someone to make up a tag that does not involve making up random facts.
Eleven Random Facts about ME.
1.) Tuesdays make me want to go around singing Heeeeat of the moment.
2.) It's already Wednesday and I haven't drawn anything.
3.) I think my laugh sounds like I'm choking on my esophagus.
4.) My shoe size is six and a half. (American. I think I'm like a four in the UK.)
5.) I found out that polyester doesn't bleach. This saddened me.
6.) I compulsively wear this bracelet:
7.) I have comfort jewelry, which I wear when I need to be brave. (Like getting a job, or taking my driver's test.)
Like this necklace:
The above bracelet. And this ring:
8.) No matter what I do, one of my ears is perpetually red.
9.) I have a major potato chip weakness. I will eat the whole bag. By myself. In one sitting.
10.) The smokey eye make-up makes me look like it's been about five years since I last had sleep.
11.) Sometimes I go to youtube and binge on how-to-fight videos. (Who does that!? I'm weird.)
(aren't you proud of me? I did all eleven facts without cheating by doing something like, "I only have eight facts left." or "I'm rubbish at this.")
ON TO JACK'S QUESTIONS......!
I'm not keen on them. I think the main character is the keypoint of a story and should not die. Period.
2. What does TADA! mean to you?
(I stole Bella's gif because I couldn't find it. Tadaaa.)
3. If I walked up to you and yelled, or whispered, HAIL HYDRA! What would you do?
4. If I gave you a pet duck would you take him for a walk in the park?
Eeeeeeeeh. Animals and I are not besties. Maybe...?
5. What was the last book you read that had you either crying, laughing, ready to fall out of your seat, forget how to breathe, or all of the above?
The Runaway King. *Eyeballs Jack.* READ THAT BOOK, GUYS. JUST DO IT. ACTUALLY READ The False Prince first. :)
6. You would come to a sleep over? We could make a tent out of blankets and sleep on couch cushions thrown on the floor.
|LET'S DO IT!!!|
7. What was the last song you listened to one repeat over and over?
Prolly Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. I related. Still do. Before that Carry on My Wayward Son.
8. What was the last movie you saw that...gave you the same emotions I asked about with the book?
THE WINTER SOLDIER. Duh.
9. Do you think raindeers are better than people?
I don't care for either.
10. How do you feel about the giant rats of Somalia?
I feel like that's a Princess Bride reference. It's not though. Is it?
11. When you were a kid did you used to play Cowboys and Indians? (Germans. I mean Cowboys and Germans.) (PLEASE tell me someone got that reference.)
I don't understand that reference. But yeah, I played Cowboys and Indians with Amy a lot. Back when cap guns weren't considered offensive and you could show at people without random strangers telling you not to play with guns.
And now for the questions by ME.
1.) When was the last time you felt like: MIND BLOWN?
2.) What is your view on the general public.
3.) Have you watched Olan Rogers?
4.) Do you collect sporks?
5.) Do you collect something?
6.) Are you getting tired of Frozen's hype?
7.) Les Mis or Phantom of the Opera
8.) Does Walmart give you a headache?
9.) Can you find a gif that expresses the word "booyah"?
10.) Favorite candle smell?
11.) Can you complete this quote? "These are not the _________."
1.) Rachel! (lets get her back into the blogging world. We miss her.)
2.) Claire! (she's new to the blogging world. Give her a happy welcome.)
3.) Miss Melody! (Haiiiiiiii gurl.)
The Frenchiest Fry