Thursday, February 23, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Katrina over at The World Crafter's Inkspot has tagged me in Blog Tag. How exciting!

The rules are:

1.) You must post the rules in a new blog post

2.)  Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tag

3.) Tag eleven people and link to them.

4.) Let them know you've tagged them.


Katrina's questions are:

1.) If you could be a book character, who would it be?
          Book character? Hmmm. Probably Lark, from Lark. :)

2.) Superpower?
          I think I'd want to be able to fly. (Which is weird, considering that I'm afraid of heights.)

3.) Do you prefer illustrated or non-illustrated novels?
          Illustrated, preferably by Trina Schart Hyman.

4.) Fantasy or science-fiction?
          Ooooh fantasy. I love fantasy!


5.) Can you write in a noisy environment or does it have to be quiet?
          It doesn't matter. Quiet is easier, sure, but it's not like I can't function if there's noise.

6.) How many books can you read in a day?
          My record is two. But they were good sized novels!


7.) Favorite author? 
          You're kidding, right? There's no possible way for me to pick just one! How 'bout three? Diana Wynne Jones, Brian Jacques, and Eoin Colfer are some that pop to mind. ..........Okay, four.  Jonathan Stroud is pretty awesome too.

8.) Favorite illustrator? 
          Trina Schart Hyman and K. Y. Craft.


9.) Middle grade or young adult novels?
          Oh that's hard. I like both a lot. :)


10.) One person in the world you wish you could meet?
           Gosh, are you kidding me? Hmmm. Choices, choices. Okay, if I had to choose just one, I'd say Josh Groban.


11.) One place in the world you wish you could go to?
            Scotland or Rome




My questions for the people I tag are:
  1.) Name three of your favorite/can't-live-without books.
  2.) Favorite movie?
  3.) Coffee or Tea?
  4.) Favorite music genre? Song? Singer? (three in one, I know. But I couldn't resist.)
  5.) If you were stuck on a desert island, what would you miss the most?
  6.) Vampires, Zombies, or Orcs? (Wow, that's got to be hard to answer, I don't envy you that choice.)
  7.) Can you play an instrument? If so, which one/ones?
  8.) List your five favorite TV shows
  9.) Which accent do you like the most?
 10.) You have a choice to either go to a major party with dancing and lots of people, or stay at home and read. Which would you choose?
 11.) Reading, writing, drawing, singing, or acting?

Whew. Unfortunately, I don't follow that many blogs, eleven is a lot! I need to start following more. Sorry I is breaking the rules. :-P

I'm tagging:
 Amy over at Old Fashioned Girl
Maria at Fire, Fleet, and Candlelight
Bree at Haystack Style
Kellie at Accordion to Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.