Saturday, June 14, 2014

I am so tired.

I was going to be all clever with this post title...

I was going to have a clever first sentence that popped, like my mom taught me to do with paragraphs.

I was going to be witty and hilarious, and you'd all laugh.

But I'm tired, so that isn't going to happen. 

Alyianna tagged me!


Le Rules:

1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional).
2. Include two or more pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
3. Tag five or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger’s ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.


Since this is a new tag, that doesn't involve me coming up with eleven random facts about myself, this could be fun. Lalala.


So let's see. Pictures that include my favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs....


I think Dean and Sam are my all time favorite TV characters.

Quote from Prison Break:


Favoritest lyrics! (Of millions. lol.)


Le Alyianna's Questions:


1. Would you rather be hunted down by Jean Valjean or the Nazgul?
    Well, Jean Valjean isn't as likely to kill me as the Nazgul. I love life and don't want to die. Therefore, I'd rather be hunted down by Jean Valjean.

BUT I COULD KILL A NAZGUL.
BECAUSE!
I AM NO MAN.
I want to kill a Nazgul.  

2. Lumiere or Cogsworth?
    Lumiere! Cogsworth irritates me the teensiest little bit.

3. Which book has been made into a movie but you think it would be better as a TV show?
    Oh, good question! I think the Percy Jackson movie would have been better as a TV show. With different actors. Definitely a different Annabeth. Maybe they would actually keep to the freaking book a little more. CAN I GET AN AMEN? As it was, the movie was a bomb, and how dare it call itself Percy Jackson!?


4. And vice versa (TV show, better as a movie)?
    Mmm. Tricky. You know, I almost think White Collar would have been better as a movie. (Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy White Collar. I like it a lot. But as a movie, I think it would have rocked.)

5. What is one scene from a book that you were extremely disappointed didn't show up in its movie adaptation?
    The part in The Hobbit, where Biblo sings at the spiders!

Lazy Lob and crazy Cob
are weaving webs to wind me.
I am far more sweet than other meat,
but still they cannot find me!
Here am I, naughty little fly;
you are fat and lazy.
You cannot trap me, though you try,
in your cobwebs crazy.

I needed that in the movie. I mean, come on, Peter Jackson added all this other unnecessary stuff and then took some of the really good parts! What's with that!?


 6. The age old question - books or movies?
     Don't ask me that, I can't decide. Totally different. So there.

7. What book do you really want to be made into a movie?

     Oh, several. The Ascendance Trilogy, the Gallagher Girls, Heist Society... But they'd have to be perfectly casted, perfectly adapted, and nothing weird added or subtracted. Basically, not like the Percy Jackson movie adaption. Or the Last Airbender.

Le Questions from moi.

1.) Best book to movie adaption?
2.) Worst book to movie adaption?
3.) Favorite TV show?
4.) Write the refrain of your current favorite song.
5.) Cast the leads of your favorite book. (Use pictures.)
6.) Lyrics you hate?
7.) Pick one of your favorite characters---book, movie, TV show---and list three qualities that drew you to love that character.
8.) What's the book genre you enjoy the most.
9)  The main characters of the last three things you watched are your allies for the zombie apocalypse. Who are they, and who do you think would die first?
10.) What's one quote that you feel best explains your entire personality?



Snerk. Le suckers bloggers I nominate are:

Le Kat
Le Amy
Le Hilda
Le Marhi
Le Jack (YOU MUST.)
And I know the Notebook Sisters (hi, guys) don't usually do tags. But I'm tagging you both, and I expect it to be done. So:
Le Cait and Mime



Peace out!
The Frenchiest Fry


6 comments:

  1. I love that Jefferson "Judging" gif :-D Books and movies are too different to decide which is better. I would have said nope too! But concerning the Hobbit you are very right. Peter Jackson is irking me. Why add useless stuff and subtract cool stuff like Bilbo singing?? I WAITED THAT WHOLE MOVIE FOR BIBLO TO SING! *glares*

    Sam and Dean are my favorite TV show characters, hands down. HANDS. DOWN! and I love that gif!!!!! lkjflsjkflsjkflsfjslfjsklfjslfjslfjskl!!!!!!!!!! (Is it sad I know exactly which episode they took those pictures from??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Jefferson is awesome. lol.

      NOPE.

      Peter Jackson has let me down.

      A:SKDJF SDFJSLFKDJS YESSSSS THEY ARE DA FRIKKEN BESSSST. No, I know what episodes they're on too. lol. XD

      Delete
  2. AGH WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE THAT SONG IN THE HOBBIT IT STILL MAKES ME ANGRY.

    *rages around*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BECAUSE PETER JACKSON WAS TOO BUSY WRITING FAN-FICTION.

      *throws shoes at him.*

      Delete
  3. YOU TAGGED ME!!!! Jerk

    Percy Jackson stinks. It is horrible. Worst adaption ever.
    I am kind of scared of the idea The False Prince being made into a movie. Normally I am not picky, unless it is Percy and his killed movie. I don't mind adaptions, because they are adaptions. So I wouldn't care if a book is made into a movie. But this is Jaron we are talking about. Whoever made it would have to be so careful or I'd go to his house and he'd mysteriously vanish. No one messes with Jaron.

    Punk

    Jerk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID BECAUSE I AM A WITCH. MWUAHAHAHA.

      It really was the worst adaption ever.... besides that Airbender, from what I gathered from everyone who's read/watched the tv show.

      Me too. They *need* to get Jaron right. Jaron would be the make or break for me to see if I'd even go watch it. lol. XD We must get them to get the kid from Real Steel. (Mysteriously vanish with sulfur smell?)

      Jerk

      Witch

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.