Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things I Love...

I just realized that I haven't posted since Saturday.

I am sorry. I have been busy.

I've had just enough time to find a few things which I love enough to share.

                                            So. I Love...

This picture. I don't know why, but something about it just makes me want to frolic and sing "Tralalalalally!" at the top of my lungs.


Innit purty?

This dress. I'd lose the bow though. I don't do bows.



This book. It's so funny and heartwarming. (Plus, I love the WWII time frame. Is that weird?)



This song. It's awesome. I love it. I think the rest of my family is on the verge of hating it because I am constantly replaying it. Oops!


This movie:


Okay. Now I do a quickie review, but only after I deafen you by squealing "THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME! THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!" over and over again.

Ready?

This movie was awesome!   This movie was awesome!   This movie was awesome!  


Right.

Since I'm awful at coming up with clear, well done plot summaries of movies, I'm just going to post the trailer:



I was sold on it in the first five minutes. There was a fight scene.

However we did fast forward two scenes. Both times it's because a girl is changing and it gets bad. imbd  and kidsinmind.com sum it up admirably. But as long as you fast forward those two parts (you don't even need them, they're not necessary to further the plot) the movie is clean.
 
There. And now I'm done. lol

God bless, pepes!

           Treskie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.