Sunday, February 19, 2017

Picture Sunday-- Feb {1}

Wherein Treskie is hands-down, the worst blogger.

I can't even remember for sure the last time I posted, I'm really sorry!


It's been a crazy sort of couple of months, and as soon as I can, I'll get back into a proper posting schedule, but until then, I'm going to ask you guys to bear with me, and don't leeeeave!

So! What's going on with me?

*Valentine's Week was crazy busy. Valentine's Day was super long, but ended with a really nice phone call.
*We went shooting today.
*I am in a perpetual state of exhaustion
*My sister is due at the beginning of April and I'm going to be the Godmother. BOOYAH.


And that's the primary information on my life right now. *bows*


One of these days I will magically have time and motivation to blog a lot again. 

But today is not this day. THIS DAY I--- am going to bed early. 

Treskie has a tired. 

YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE SOME ART? 

Too bad, you're going to see some anyway. *le grin*


1.) Once upon a time, the end. 



2.) Sometimes I use blue ballpoint pen and it turns out about as bad as you'd expect. 



3.) And other times, it's actually okay! *Happy Treskie noises*



4.) We listened to Phantom the other night, so... sad Phantom sketch, because... Sad Phantom is sad. 



5.) I SAW THE CUTEST FIRST DANCE ON YOUTUBE! And I had to draw a dance after that.



6.) So, remember the snowball fight from last week? I finished it and it ended kinda super cute. 









*Is awkward* I'm not sure about it, I think I did okay... I need to work on freaking comic-type things now. 


Anyway, ladies, gents, and robots, 

I shall love you and leave you for Les Miserables and bed. 

Question Time!
Favorite overall?
Best black and white?
Favorite on toned paper?
How was your Valentine's Day? 

I love you all!
Treskie out.



12 comments:

  1. Hey Treskie,
    That snowball battle is the cutest thing.
    Best on toned paper is the "sad Phantom, (cause mysterious).
    Another weekend blog well done.
    😙 *kisses cheek goodnight*
    Now get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, darling.

      Oh yesss, the Phantom! Gonna make you listen to that.

      Thank you, honey. ;)
      I'm gonnaaaa! *vanishes*

      Delete
  2. My favorite .... snowball fight! Do tons of comics cause they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 - nice hair. #5 is cute, #6 - you should try to do a motion capture for this - like an animation, it's cute, romantic

    always nice to hear from you, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Thank you!! <3
      (I know, I thought about doing a motion captsure, but I'm daunted by the amount of work. lol.)

      Aw thank you, you too!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to you sister! Wow, what an honour to be a Godmother.

    Favorite overall?-#5. I love the vivid motion!
    Best black and white?- #1, and #5.
    Favorite on toned paper?-#2.
    How was your Valentine's Day? -Nice and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiiiight?? Thank you! This will be her 8th.

      ME TOO! *covers face*
      Yesssss. *boing boing boing*

      Aw good, I'm glad you had a nice valentine's day. :)

      Delete
  5. HERE TO SAY THAT I ALWAYS CLICK THE "SO FUN" BUTTON BECAUSE I AM A LAZY PEACH WHO LIKES TO LAUGH AND LOVE OVER YOUR ART BUT DOES NOT SPEND THE TIME TO COMMENT (#shameonme #whoops)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU ANYWAY *THROWS HUGS AT YOU*

      Delete
  6. Hands down your snowball fight was my favorite, really sweet. I am glad you had a nice Valentine's Day. Love your posts, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!

      Yeah, it wasn't too bad. :) *bows*

      Thank you for your lovely comments! I love them!

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.