Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thrifted outfit. =)

FIVE RANDOM FACTS:


1.) I love mini coopers, they're super cute.

2.) And Land Rovers. I love Land Rovers!

3.) Shawn Spencer from Psych is absolutely hilarious.

4.) I hate acting. I am a horrible actress. Acting, for me, is a huge humiliation.

5.) I am defo in the mood for an iced coffee. **sigh** If only we had more milk.


     So, the other day, my mom and I went to a thrift store and I found a dress I just couldn't not buy. It reminds me of the fifties.... and it was only four bucks. Woot!

     So then, I was in the mood for a photo shoot. Luckily, my little sister was very cooperative and took the pictures for me.

     Isn't it a-dor-able?




                                   Photo shoots are fun. =)





     I don't wear dresses very often. I just.... don't usually wear them, I prefer skirts. But this one I liked, I think it was the belt that did it.

     And I really like polka-dots.

   



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I loves it! Luckily I'm coming home soon so I can borrow it, right? Lol. My red hair flower looks great too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.