Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award

WOOT!

Nick over at Scattergun Scribblings gave me:

Awwww, thanks!

Okay, so the rules are:

1.) Post the rules on your blog. (Okay, I'm doing that....)
2.) Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3.) Name five things you love.
4.) Name five things you hate. (only five!?)
5.) Pass the ribbon onto five other bloggers and leave them a comment to notify them of their win.

This ought to be fun.

Right. Five of my most fabulous moments:

1.) My First Communion
2.) the trip to Scotland
3.) Whenever a baby falls asleep in my arms. (**sigh**)
4.) Singing on stage with a microphone
5.) Going to Josh Groban's concert.

Five things I love: (not necessarily in this order...)

1.) Singing
2.) Land Rovers/Range Rovers
3.) Newborn babies. They're so small and sweet and innocent and they smell so good. =)
4.) drawing.
5.) Fist fight scenes in movies. SO AWESOME!

Five things I hate:

1.) Green beans. Blech.
2.) Bullies
3.) Spiders. **Shuh-RIEK**
4.) T.U.F.F. Puppy. So. Hate. That. Show. Let's blow it up! ALL of it!
5.) People pronouncing words wrong, like saying "exspecially" or "irregardless".

Okay, so... I'm passing this ribbon on to

Natasha at Day By Day
Miss Dashwood at Yet Another Period Drama Blog
Alexandra at Of Trims and Frills and Furbelows
Ella at The Door in the Air
Shealynn at Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe

God bless!

~~Treskie~




2 comments:

  1. Fist fight scenes are harder to pull off in books, I reckon. I'd like to nail that some day.

    And I've only heard one person say "irregardless", a trainer at my last job. I thought it was unique to her. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, fight scenes are really hard to write. :)

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.