Saturday, July 7, 2012

Picture Saturday-- We're not sure what she is.

So I'm going to call her a fairy pirate.

I don't know what it is about me, but lately I have not been able to draw humans. I mean.... Even if I'm trying to draw a human, it always ends up looking more.... pixie-ish. Which is unbelievably irritating. *scowls*

Her stockings are actually a bit more brown, but the camera simply decided not to show that.

She is cute, eh? lol... I find myself quite fond of her face.













However, I can't decide whether I prefer her colored in or in black and white.


I don't know why the stupid images aren't lining up. They're the exact same size, and they line up fine in the draft form. But once I hit 'publish' they go all wonky on me. :(

How 'bout you? Black and white or coloured?

I believe I shall call her Captain Jackie Firesword.

And someday, when I have time. I shall write a story about Fairy Pirates. *rubs hands together gleefully.* I inspire myself!

That's all for now....

God bless!

Treskie



4 comments:

  1. This may be my favorite picture on your blog. :-) Very cute. I like it better in color I think. It just looks more vivid. Good job with those prismas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at drawing! That's amazing! I'm not sure about black and white or colour... they're both great! If I could draw like that, I'd be quite happy... :) She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy-- I LOVE prisma colored pencils! Thanks!

    Mime-- aww, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You drew that?! Wow. God gave you a gift, and no mistake!
    I like the black and white, but the shading is even more amazing in the color...

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.