Saturday, March 8, 2014

Picture Saturday!

I started this post like five times.

The first time started something like, "Yay, Picture Saturday again!" (which was rubbish.)

The second time read like I was on drugs. "Picture... something. What was I saying? Whatevs. Flamboozle! Boogaloo! Foible! Thingamabob! (I've got twenty) Snickerdoodle. Razzafrazz. Boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants." (La, for Geico's Maxwell Pig.)

The third time looked like this: ASDFLSJFSKFASLKFJSAFSLFJSLKFJASFSAFSLFKJS LASKFJASLKFJS LSKFJSF J SLKFJ FKFLSJF IEF SFIEF OSFKEL (because I couldn't think of anything else to say.)

The forth time, the post turned into a rant about books, which was so good I couldn't use it for Picture Saturday, because it took away from the drawings. (Yep. That good.)

This is the fifth time.

And I'm back to the "Boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants...." of that stupid Geico commercial.

(seriously. Take 16 seconds and watch it.)

Picture Saturday has only a few this week, because A.) I was busy. And B.) I was vomiting, sick to my stomach, ill.

So anyway, Here's le pictures. (Boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants, and boots and pants.)

The Old West girl that was inspired by The Thirteenth Child series. (yes, I tinted it to look more "old west-y)

The random Elf Maiden of Power

And the fanart I did for The Far West which is the last book of the Thirteenth Child series. (SPOILER ALERT!)


You should all go read those books because they are awwwesome! Old West with magic? Yes please!

Annnd that's it?

I've been on the computer way too long, what with those four false starts, so now I'm feeling super bizarre and I don't want to scare you all off.

STAY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Laters!

Cheers.

12 comments:

  1. Here is a comment. I'm glad you had such a fruitful - unfruitful? - fruitful fifth post. Yeah, fruitful.

    Nice pics. Good job. Hope to see more la'ers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Haha!

      Thanks. You will. Bye. :)

      Delete
  2. I need to read those books! Hope you're feeling better. And by the way, I love your new blog header!

    Hugs and kisses,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they're awesome. lol. I am feeling better now, thankee!

      I'm glad! It took a ridiculous long time. lol.

      Same to you. oxox :)

      Delete
  3. *Snicker*...*Scroll, scroll, scroll,*...*Snicker*
    You are so funny. :)

    As always, your pictures are really cute. Especially that last one. And I really love how you've copy righted them. It looks good! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cracking myself up writing it. Soooo. Yeah. lol.

      Reeeelly? Coohl! lol. I might start doing it will all of them.

      Delete
  4. Dude can you illustrate my life?! Your pictures are sooooo awesome! I think I'm drooling a bit over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT!!! lol. You're always so sweet. XD

      THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  5. And boots and pants and boots and pants and WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. I thought Aussie adds were weird, but yours win by a long shot. o.O XD I can't decide if I like the first one or the elven one best BUT THEY ARE ALL AWESOME OF COURSE. And I hope you feel better. :/ Ew. The vomits are the worst. :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MWuahahahahah!!! I know! It's addictive, isn't it? Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots.

      I love Geico, because its ads are *always* funny. (And you think OURS are weird, try looking up some of the UK's. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDuo1NpYlEQ&feature=player_detailpage)

      THANKEE MUCHLY! I like the elven one. lol.

      They are, they really are. *sniff.* and yep. I'm feeling much better. lol.

      Delete
  6. I awarded you!!!! http://isabelladelallo.blogspot.com/2014/03/i-find-them-complex-always-somewhere.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.